Friday 21 January 2011

Golden Globes

You've probably seen all the coverage of the Golden Globes awards, but I thought I'd select my favourite dresses. I think Leighton Meester looked best in Burberry Prorsom, she always wears something a bit different and experiments which is so good to see! ( And is inspiration for me to keep trying to add a bit more of an edge to my personal style!)

Leighton Meester looks so stunning in Burberry Prorsum, I also love how she managed to use subtle pattern well on the red carpet, most people opt for plain.
I wasn't too keen on this dress which was custom made by Armani Prive for Megan Fox, but I love the illustration - it really exudes Megan Fox!

Scarlett Johansen in Elie Saab. You can never go wrong in Elie Saab. Ever. I love it!

I never really look out for Jennifer Lopez, but her dress by Zuhair Murad is so delicate and feminine, I really love the embellished soft shoulder cape, and altogher makes her look so gentle which is a refreshing look.

I think I can honestly say, being a person who would usually steer clear of red satin-y dresses, after seeing January Jones in Versace, I may have just been converted to absolutely loving them. She looks amaaaayzing!

Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka. Its a dress which I think is perfect for her age, yet would look lovely on a twenty-something woman too.

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein. I very much like the colour and simplicity. Calvin Klein are my favorite for simple elegance.

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive. The long sleeves with the long length elongates her and gives her a lovely posture, although all those sequins must have made the dress very heavy!

(All photos from www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com : i recommend following this blog if you love following celebrity fashion its the best ever)

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment