Friday 22 July 2011

Lovebox

Me with my new american apparel hoody which - made me look pregnant with its odd bulges. And my pina colada. Megan and I enjoyed those, even if we did get brain freeze!

Megan!

So Muddy!

Fenech Soler


Dry the River


The Drums

Megan and I went to Lovebox, a festival in London last Saturday and it was so good! But very wet and rainy which was the only bad thing. The best bands we saw were, Fenech-Soler, Dry the River and of course, the one, the only, the band I had been waiting for.......The Drums!!! I love them. It was so much fun, also the crazy dance music/dubstep area which looked like a crazy red-indian camp was fun and the only place where the sun shined.
But thats London festival weather for you.

Katy B was good too, but she seriously looked like a crazy person, with her bright hair, pink jeans and duck boots which made us laugh hehe.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment