Saturday 25 February 2012

PPQ


















The PPQ autumn winter show (titled 'BLACK OUT') was like Cruella Deville with elegance. An ongoing theme was dalmation print on silk, draped around the torso and cinched in at the waist. Mainly whites, blacks and the occasion green made the PPQ a/w pallete which I liked very much, the whole collection had a slightly regal feel to it. I especially liked how often the dalmation print was a dark purple or bottle green instead of always black, keeping to PPQ's youthful nature.  The hair was so beautiful, I loved how it was wavy and made sexy with the red lips, a very classic look which I haven't seen at PPQ for a while. And the classic bicycles at the end (a collaboration between PPQ and Rule bikes) were amazing, I want one so much!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment